Can I refer a drl file from a different drools projects? -


I currently have a requirement under which I have a common set of DRL files in a Drools project in Eclipse and some Other DRL files are required to refer to these, especially the process flow is it possible?

For the former, I have a process flow called Project A. Process 1.bmpn process 1.bpmn, which requires reference to Rule1.brl in ProjectB

Is it possible? I am the reason for this scenario because I am migrating from IOLG and I want to keep the same project in ILOG. For example, I have test1.drl in Project A Test1.drl

  package declares com.mycompany.drools.types for example: isCheckVar: boolean end   

I have test2.drl in ProjectB

  package com.mycompany.drools .rules import com.mycompany.drools.types.CheckVariable; Rule "Hello World" then system.out.printline ("hello"); End   

I'm getting under errors:

  Rule compilation error: only one type of import can be done Com.mycompany.drools.types .CheckVariable package fixes import error: 'com.mycompany.drools.types.CheckVariable'    

Yes, you are in Class A of Project A, as soon as Project B, you can access your resources.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -