arrays - c (and objc, and c++ and objc++) - char* argv[] -


I am cloning the echo command and it is more complicated than what I was thinking. Here's my problem: A four * argv [] How does it work? I know how my string [] works, but there is no strange way to create a string:

  • Is it an indicator of array of characters or array of characters? Why I * argv [n], it shows me n logic, not four char ... can cheers

    behaves four argv [] such as char ** argv will behave you a Char argv [] [] can also be used in the same way.

    By default, when you call * argv , you should enter Argv [0] and * argv [n] gives argv [0] [n]

    edit: change argv [x] a std :: String in:

      std :: string s (argv [x]);   

    s is a standard string at that point. But keep in mind that you should have a zero ended string, it's four ** ! will not work for random binary data,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -