git - mvn clean install+ repo.maven.apache.org: No address associated with hostname+ org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-clean-plugin:pom:2.5 -


I'm trying to setup some of the github for which Maven requires the following link: Try to setup the server I get an error when doing:

mvn clean install

Error in resolving the version for the plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins: [local (/ home /gpadmin/.m2/repository), project plugin (file: /// home / gpadmin / Downloads / fire-samples-master / cache-demo / lib /) from the repository from the Maven-Jars-plugin 'central [link1]] : Plugin any The plug-in was not found in the repository - & gt; [Help1]

I provide version definition 2.4 / 2.3 / 2.5 in POM.XML and below is an error that I am facing for all cases:

[error] plugin [link 2] or its dependencies could not be solved: [link 2] failed to read artifact descriptor: Artifact [link 2] can not be transferred to / from central ([Link 1]): Repo.maven.apache.org: No address associated with hostname - & gt; [Help1] [link3]: Plugin [link 2] or one of its dependencies can not be solved: [link 2] failed to read the artifact descriptor

I am behind the proxy which I think may be an issue for this, besides I tried to use [link 1] from the browser, but its access was either asked to use another link instead. If this is a problem, please guide me to the correct file to change this setting. I tried to convert it to a POM.XML file but there are no links available in it. I can not find the settings .xml file

Please help me with this problem, because I am still new to these (MVN / Jithub) and maybe missing something trivial.

Note:

  1. Unable to post more than 2 links due to 10 reputation points - Adding those links to the comments section
  2. If you find the post meaningful, please bear with me because I am still new
  3. If you find this post useful, please mark this as a mark, as 1 reputation ( Being new) I am unable to post many links, as useful, etc. I am marking anything.
  4. Any more information is needed Please let me know so that I can update

    You can find more info on here ~ / .m2 / repository / settings.xml Automatically configure meen locally ...

    And here ...

    Settings. In the XML file, you can configure a proxy on network issues.

    Note 1 below (accelerated) ...

    The project's palm. Seeing the above error message alongside XML, Maven seems unable to pull dependency from the middle (a network is suggesting the issue), and of course it will not locally search based on this definition. . & lt; PluginRepositories & gt; & Lt ;! - Allows us to use lib directory for those resources as a maven repo - we have & gt; & Lt; pluginRepository & gt; & Lt; ID & gt; projectPlugins & lt; / Id & gt; & Lt; Name & gt; Project Maven Repository & lt; / Name & gt; & Lt; URL & gt; file: // $ {baseir} / lib / & lt; / URL & gt; & Lt; / PluginRepository & gt; & Lt; / pluginRepositories & gt;

    "file: // $ {baseir} / lib" will not be present "unless you manually download it and get stuck in / lib. / P>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -