inversion of control - IOC using AutoFac for internal class -


I have an internal class that is internal visible to a service factory. It has also inherited a public interface

When I want to use my functionality in my application, I am announcing the object for the interface and it can be accessed through the special factories I'm getting immediate for

Now we want to make an IOC for this class in my class of MVC and I controller. This class has been internal, I can not register it in global.ascx

For example, when I am writing a builder. Registration Type (). As (). InstancePerHttpRequest ();
General SSVC is internal, it is compiling time error as a service.

builder.RegisterAssemblyTypes (typeOf (SomeOtherTypeInTheSameAssembly) assembly.where (T => IsEssignableFrom (T) type) .AsImplementedInterfaces (); < / Div>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -