android - Enabling XEP-0198 in aSmack -


I am currently using asmack against an XMPP server which has XEP-0198 enabled.

I am trying to enable this feature from the asmack library but I can not find any information about how to do it, so I know that I have to send this feature enabling :

  & lt; xmlns enable = 'cache: xmpp: sm: 3' />   

But I do not know how to do this, because it is not a reader, any help is appreciated. Edit: As Dant3 has said that XEP-0198 is not supported in Scout, but I still want to send that simple XML to Smack, I do not know how to do that.

It seems as if you taste, you can not enable it.

It would be nice if you contribute to it in the sky (and thus - for asmack).

Edit:

Taste 4.1.0 now supports XEP-0198 stream management. See it for details.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -