javascript - Google Maps on site HTTP/HTTPS error -


I'm requesting Google Maps on my site (latest API, AFAIK ), console An error is occurring in and some Google has not tricked

I & lt; Requesting a map via iframe src = "https://www.google.com/maps/embed/v1/place?key=AIzaSyBQ-4VHuS8q6AzOD5g0Cbjxx1OpB3fus1w&q=Achterom + 93,3311 KB, Dordrecht + Netherlands And zoom = 13 "& gt; & Lt; / Iframe & gt;

Another error is seen in the image below. Note: In regular English, "Anonyine Fantastic" means "Anonymous Function". Google error

All I can think is because of me the error is that my site is moving Other maps on HTTP (non-SSL) can not run on HTTP and HTTPS is required - & gt; HTTP vs HTTPS

I hope someone can help me solve this problem. Thanks!

Update : I have just seen that the problem only appears in Safari.

I think the link to your site is not correct at first sight The implementation code looks fine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -