ruby on rails - listing other than windows images from amazon using fog -


I am using fog for one of my projects, I used description_images with filter parameters, but now I only have windows images, so there is no way to change the parameters to other AMIs? For example 'platform = & gt; Something like Body ["imagesSet"] ​​# list id, space for architecture and key in 0 ... my_images.length print my_images [key] ["imageId"], "\ t", my_images [key] ["architecture" ], "\ T \ t", my_images [key] ["image location"], "\ n"; According to

...

windows Use if you have Windows based examples; Otherwise, leave blank.

Therefore "window" is a valid value for that filter, currently, and accordingly, there is currently no way to filter for non-Windows instances:

It appears that there is currently no way that filters for using the EC2-description-examples for Linux instances. At this time behavior is expected and there is no easy solution at this time. We will update our documentation to display it. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -