tortoisesvn - Can SVN ignore local changes to a file until a newer modification? -


Some of my current code files were changed for testing purposes (a separate continuous price or some comment-out line) is . There is nothing like what I should do because it is not a proper change in code, just temporarily. Even so, the files change while checking changes (quite normal!)

It will not be bad unless they are never changed (I can use a change), but many Once again, I have to change these files for other reasons, for whose content I want to do

I know that it is not a question about restoration after commitment and how my issue to partial file is that since ever since the files appear changing all the time, Even when there is some reasonable change in the end

There is no trick to keep the file out unless they make appropriate changes?

I was thinking of something like "ignoring these changes", where SVN will only show the file as a change in the changes in other compared to the initial set of changes Type ... local temporary committment, if this makes sense?

some type ... local temporary commit

Subvision is not DVCS, you can not have anything stored locally, but you can do your temporary changes in the (semi-private) branch and return to work with the version of the trunk (branch-specific change) Can be removed)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -