ios - how can I color-swizzle shader to convert the RGBA to BGRA -


I had to be swaging, if I try to change it later then it looks very slow. Any examples?

I'm using this to make a video of my application

I currently have GL_RGBA, GL_UnSIGNED_BYTE, data);

And it gives me data in the RGBA format, I need to convert it to BGR, how can I do this efficiently?

You know that there is a BGRA format that can deliver glReadPixels:
  glReadPixels (x, y, width, height, GL_BGRA, GL_UNSIGNED_BYTE, post- Text "itemprop =" text "> 

information);

And in fact it is recommended that you use BGRA to read the pixels, because it is the most GUI systems Sort order is, thus saving a conversion step.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -