Migrate Existing GWT Project to GWT Mobile Application and PhoneGap -


I have an existing living project. I want to run it on different mobile platforms. So I would like to start choosing GWT Mobile and PhoneGrap. But the project is quite large, code-wise. Is there any device available for migrating code to new Live-Mobile (M-GDT) and GVT-Phonegap? Or do I have to write the code from scratch?

Regards, Sandip

As far as I know that from gwt There are no tools to migrate the code up to mgwt. I code change should be 20% percent of your project, if you follow the MVP pattern suggested by GWT. If you follow MVP, then you can reuse all the layers except the layer and in any situation I do not think you can replace the GWT components with the mgwt components. As mobile types are a different type of factor and usage patterns, you have to make your ideas mobile-friendly. Just scaling the website on the mobile form factor will not provide a good user experience, therefore the page design needs to be changed and you will need code for it so that you can use mgwt and where ever you have access to the basic layers of mobile Want to get, you can use gwt phonegap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - ERROR: cannot open source file x11\xlib.h -

c - What are pthread cancelation points used for? -

c# - Show a huge number of data in DevExpress GridView -