jdbc - Extract data from database and embed in Mail in java -


I want to send the password to the user whenever I send it to my web application. There are steps to send mail through Java to Gmail but I can not understand how to remove the recipient's mail-id from the database and pass it into the program? The second question is how do I generate random passwords, but how to embed it into mail text. I am using Oracle 10G as a database. Store Store does not store passwords directly as a good programmer

This is a simple mail example that can help you more

and generate random passwords:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -