javascript - strongloop loopback slow learning curves -


I really need to code written on this site, please highlight me.

I am looking at the code written on the web but I do not know where these codes should be kept, it is studying my first strong loopback. I'm searching on some tutorials, but where do I say those codes?

Planning to connect to mysql on my server

According to your needs , This may include some steps.

  1. To run the 'slc lb project' Scaffold A node.js app

  2. Add model and configure the data source. LoopBack automatically creates CRUD modes for you and exposes them to the REST API.

  3. You can drop the code in the model folder to customize the model, for example:

     var App = requires ('../app'); Var MyModel = app.models.MyModel; // MyModel.newMethod = models.json = function () {...}; MyModel.prototype.anotherMethod = function () {...};  

    You can find an example on this:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -