Protect Android library by obfuscation, excluding source code or other measure? -


I have created an Android library and I want to protect library code from reverse engineering. In my understanding, I can either use offfacescence (either using a projector) or create an Android library without the source code. Apart from this, I have read some posts that recommend using both methods. What is the best way to use and potential limitations? Do you recommend any other solutions?

Thanks, Lup

You should use both, but I think that This will not be enough. Deploying managed languages ​​is very easy to use because of the use of built-in libraries, Android code seems easy to reverse sourcing, you can not obscure system libraries, so your code with the system library is more clear goes.

You have two ways to deal with the problem for me:

  • Re-writing your library in C. Compiled languages ​​are more secure.
  • Trust the law When someone is officially protected by the law as your intellectual property, anyone can access your library or Can not use its part.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -