c# - Wcf first request is slow? Solution on service? -


Every time my WCF service is useless for some time (about 15 amin or more) It takes time usually the response time is 2-3 seconds and the first request is approximately 30secs. Actually it is similar to the post as explained here.

But the client looks at the client side with the solution on the factory and only when the auto proxy is generated I am looking for a solution on the server side because my customer is not using any proxy class or the WSDL class It just makes a request as a string and http requests the request. Even if I am providing a B2B WebService, it is not easy to tell my clients to make an alternate solution on their client side. I am using https I can also have a problem?

Edit: I've checked IIS idle time which has already set 0 on the server.

EDIT2: When I check my travels, I do not see any detailed information. Below is the web. What does my trace code look like in config and it has a screenshot, maybe I need to expand the trans information but how?

  & lt; System.diagnostics & gt; & Lt; Sources & gt; & Lt; Source name = "System.ServiceModel" switchValue = "notification, activity tracing" publicize = "true" & gt; & Lt; Listeners & gt; & Lt; add name = "traceListener" type = "System.Diagnostics.XmlWriterTraceListener" initializeData = "c: \ log \ traces.svclog" /> & Lt; / Listeners & gt; & Lt; / Source & gt; & Lt; Source Name = "System.ServiceModel.MessageLogging" & gt; & Lt; Listeners & gt; & Lt; Add name = "xml" initializeData = "c: \ log \ MessageLog.log" /> & Lt; / listeners & gt; & Lt; / Source & gt; & Lt; / Sources & gt;   

Enter image details here < / Thanks for your advice.

I suspect that it is to be done with recycling and termination after some idle time process. Every application on IIS runs under AppPool. I have checked my settings on DefaultAppPool (Win 8.1) and they are below.

idle timeout

 Default Recycle Settings

I know that you write that IIS is set to idle time server on 0 but what Have you checked the correct app pool? And is it a price that I have shown earlier on the screenshot?

I will also see that some time later the server does not exist on some w3p process (your WCF is responsible for the app and runs under your defined AppPool identity). Apart from this, I will try to test myself to host the WCF service whether it is a problem with IIS or elsewhere.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -