ios - Code Sign Error in xcodebuild on simple Single-View Application -


xcodebuild fails when I'm on the command line. This is always an error that I am always getting:

  Code sign error: No matching profile found: Your build settings specify a provisioning profile with UUID ??? ? XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX -XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX, however, no such provision profile was found. CodeSign Error: In SDK 'iOS 7.0', the code type for the product type 'app' is required, however, when I make it by Xcode, it fixes and the device But runs smoothly. Xcode does not show the  fix number  button in the General tab, which explains why it works on Xcode. I'm researching from yesterday so I can not make it through ExCodebild. Help anyone? : ( 

The xcodebuild command I am using directly from Frank's website:

  xcodebuild \ -target & lt; app_target (optional, if you have only one) & Gt; \ -xcconfig ./Frank/frankify.xcconfig \ -arch armv7 \ -configuration debug \ -sdk iphoneos \ DEPLOYMENT_LOCATION = yes \ DSTROOT = "& lt; full_path_o_a_exode_project directory> / frank / frankified_bild" \ FRANK_LIBRARY_SEARCH_PATHS = "& lt ; Full_path_to_ar_xod_project_directory & gt; / frank "clean clean   

I call it a single visit application project So that I will be able to exclude the factors from the actual project which I am working on. Any thoughts ?: (

Use release configuration for build configuration.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -