powershell - Run Boxstarter in "Debug" mode? -


I am writing some boxstars script for unsurpassed installation.

I want to type in some in my script - debug it and conditionally see my output. Is there a flag that I want to do in the boxstarter ( BoxStarter.bat PackageName -Debug < / code> does not work)?

The same debugging idea: Is there a way to tell boxstarter / powerlle that has a fatal error in the file and line which prevents it? I know that the boxstard package is packaged in an .nupkg file but maybe there is a way to get the original file and line?

  1. If you use write-debug , Then the output will appear in c: \ chocolatey \ chocolateyinstall \ chocolateyinstall.log

  2. To get good stacktracce information, I suggest that the contents of your package contain a Wrap in the catch and your catch block includes:

    Type - chocolatefileer 'my package' $ ($ _. Exceptions.tostring))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -