asp.net - Jquery datatable tabletool Save as Excel, CSV, PDF, copy and print not working when deployed on IIS7.5 -


I have applied Save, Exchange, CSV, Copy and Print tools to my website, and when I go to local form From the website when I deploy the website on IIS7.5, the buttons do not work at all. I have noticed that flash information is not visible when I slide on the buttons and right click. What could be the problem? Can this be a security problem?

It looks like you're using relative path for .swf File that breaks when deployed on the server:

  ... oTableTools: {sSwfPath: "/path-to-datatables/extras/TableTools/media/swf/copy_csv_xls_pdf.swf ", ...} ...   

Use a full path instead:

  ... oTableTools: {sSwfPath:" http: // example com / path-to-datatables / extras / tabletools / media / swf / copy_csv_xls_pdf.swf ", ...} ...    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -