libsvm - Two functions with same name in Matlab -


I am using libsvm in matlab and I am trying to call svmtrain I am However I know that Matlab also has an embedded function named svmtrain . I believe that they take the same parameters in different order. How do I know which function is calling me? I want to call the svmtrain function from libsvm How can I ensure this? If you have two functions with the same name, then the matlab which is in your PATH

. Therefore, it may be the case that if you call svmtrain with different instructions, you can call different functions, even if you have the sole one The change is changing your current working directory.

To know which function is actually using, call the function from the command line:

  & gt; & Gt; Svmtrain    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -