sql server ce - Is there some way to make sqlce3.5 and 4.0 co-exist in the C# project -


Currently, my user needs to downgrade their database from sqlce4.0 to sqlce3.5 for our application. , I found a post and it basically caters to my requirement except that the user needs intervention of both solutions, ideally I will target this target to automatically (i.e. users To create without any interference) I want to code a small tool to achieve this goal. So my idea is: 1. Since I know the schema of this DB, so I make an Sclc 3.5 empty DB first.
2. Then open the old SQL 4.0 db and the new escrow 3.5 db at the same time. , And then ask sqlce4.0 DB from the table table and insert them into the new sqlce3.5 dB. It sounds good, but when I try with the C # project, it seems that it can only add an SKL accessory reference (either V5 or V4.0). I know this ninth place has improved pollution. But how can I solve it? 3. Or if I have to export the data to the SQL file and then import it into SQL 3D DD? If some console utility is to impede which supports importing SQL data in sqlce3.5 db. The reason I ask for the console utility is just because I want to import it automatically without the user execution as above.

  Thank you in advance for your reply.  

You can export completely to my scripting API (exportqlce.codplex.com ) Can use the database from the database (or use my exportqlce40.exe command line tool), then create 3.5 databases and use sqlcecmd.exe to run the script (It can also be done through my scripting API ).

But your app, if you refer directly to 4.0 (System.data.sqlserverce.dll), then you have to update your app in the context of the older version.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -