android - RE: This AVD's configuration is missing a kernel file -


I am working on a GPS based application to find the user's current location and for this I use the AVD I am doing Google's API-API level 19 but when I launch AVD I am getting this error all the time. I have gone through the previous solution of the same problem but it could not be useful. I tried to do all things:

1) installed ARM EAB v7a system image

2) eclipse after restart installation

3) Google Play Services have been installed

Still there is a single error all the time: "Emulator: Error: A kernel file is missing in this AVD configuration !!"

There was a problem and it ended the ANDROID_SDK_ROOT setting. It was necessary to point out [ADT dir] \ sdk on my sdk \ tools and therefore failed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -