java - Handle Exception with Mockito -


I am using mokita in my unit test. I have a method

  public status getResponse (request requset) throws DataException {}   

DataException My definition is that the exception Inherited from the class.

In the case of my test

  static {when (process.getResponse (any (Request.class))). Then return (new situation ("success")); }   

This returns an error, unchecked exception: DataException

to handle Mockito The method is to add this problem to your test method:

   

@Test (expected = DataException.class)

or use it:

  then (caught exception ()). isInstanceOf (DataException.class);   

There is no way other than trying-hold for a static-block.

One way to change the runtime exception to DataException.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -