php - How to make row have 4 products instead of 3 on Magento categories page -


I'm new to Magmento.

I am trying to replace one of the 3 products with the line layout for 4 products in each line layout.

I am searching but I can not find any solution.

Here is my closest approach: I have set "app / design / frontend / default / mimate template / template / catalog / product / list.file" and "$ _columnCount = 4".

The problem is that I still receive 9 products every single time, so I get 2 rows with 4 products, but the last one has only 1 product.

Any help would be appreciated. thank you in advanced. You can set the number of columns through layout / catalog.xml

Find the line that looks like this:
  & lt; Verb method = "set columncat" & gt; & Lt; Columns & gt; 4 & lt; / columns & gt; & Lt; / Action>   

Change the value of 4 to 3.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -