php - Magento - Newly added products not showing -


I created a new product from the Magenta backend but it does not display itself under the relevant category or in the product page. If I type the product URL key then it goes to the 404 page. I

This is just a simple product and I have checked the following,

  the product is enabled : Yes Visibility: List, Search Product Images: All good quantities available: 99 99999 Stock availability: Assign a category to the stock: Yes (I also went here to manage the category to see the products of the class and there Under products Products in Web Sites: Specified Cache: 10x Cleared Indexing: Completed   

I have done one thing which I did not have to do with the app / code / core / mage / catalog / model / category.php and getProductCollection () before the back $ store

  var_dump ($ Collection-> GetAllIds ());   

Then I went to the category page and I can see all the product ID assigned to that category of var_dump output, but even then the new product was not there: (

Is this really frustrating my whole day and no fate, any thoughts?

UPDATE:

It was found that I manually http: // my Host / catalog / product / view / id / 881

But in the page it says "... this item is currently unavailable" just dig into code and it To see why this message is showing and it has been found that, $ _ product- & gt; has the label () returns false returns.

But I'm not sure That's something with the product which is not appearing on the category and management to finally fix this issue. Let me tell you what to do to fix it because it can help anyone else .

As I said in my question that I Had made a check list. But $ _ Products & retu rng false .

So I had to dig into the code and found that $ _ product-> Hasabel () is set Mage_CatalogInventory_Model_Stock_Status :: assignProduct () . (If_null ($ stockStatus)) {$ websiteId = $ product-> GetStore () - Public Serving Rendering Products (Mage_Catalog_Model_Product $ Product, $ Share ID = 1, $ Stock Status = Zero) & gt; GetWebsiteId (); $ Position = $ this- & gt; Receivedprintstats ($ product-> id ($), $ website id, $ stock ID); $ StockStatus = isset ($ status [$ product-> getId ()])? $ Status [$ product- & gt; IID ()]: zero; } $ Product- & gt; Set Isabal ($ stockstats); $ This return; }

Then I found that $ this-> getProductStatus (); Returns an empty array, and the reason for this is that the list for my new product client_stock_status table.

This table is updated only when the Stock Status Index was rebuilt, which will be returned to all Green and in Magento Admin < Strong> "ready" , but it was not really "ready" :(.

So I ran the shell / indexer Php --reindexall The table was also updated to manually recreate all my indexes.

Finally, I used to update my products. Yey!

@Kinsuke Deb - so you are right, this was indexing, but the Magento administrator said that it was all good, which misled me from the beginning. < / Div>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -