c# - How can implement Two-Phase commit with web application in ASP.NET? -


I want to add two-phase commute functionality to my project. I understand the concept and the concept on Google about two-step but it is not able to understand how it can implement. Please tell me how it can apply to my project or suggest any link to me which explains the way to implement it. I developed the project using the MVC web application in ASP.NET. Have done / P>

You can use TransactionScope Process from Transaction Constitution

Actually, you can define transactions associated with one or more resources (database, transaction-related WCF services, ...) and the framework will take care of the rest.

Use {// Resource} (var db2 = new SQL connection (connectionString2)) by using ( db1 = new SQL connection (connection string1)) {// use resource} / / You can use other resources ... // Do not forget this t complete (); } There is no need to rollback back hold (exception before) {// error}}

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -