Javascript Jquery Popup Contact Form - Auto Loading -


When I open the page, I'm trying to get jquery popup contact form to be automatically loaded. . It currently opens only when you click on the link but I want to load it automatically, it is new to me. Am I seeing the correct location of my code? How do I create onload? -Thanks in advance! & lt; Script & gt; $ NoConflict (); jQuery (document) .ready (function ($) {$ ('# myModal'). Reveal ();}); & Lt; / Script & gt;

If you want your jQuery fully loaded, use the following code Do:

  & lt; script type = "text / javascript" & gt; $ (Window) .load (function () {// insert code here // trigger event.}); & Lt; / Script & gt;   

Documents ready executes the event when HTML loads and DOM is ready , even if all images are on your page Has not been loaded yet.

The window load event is executed later when the page is fully loaded, which includes all the images and other objects.

Hope this will help you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -