php - Restful codeigniter limitation with files? -


I use PhilSturgeon RestFul libraries (client and server) I want to download a file from my client, Works with files, but when the file is large (> = 6 mo), I get an empty page with no error

Can I handle large files with this system? My code only:

$ data = file_get_contents ('my_big_file.bmp'); $ This- & gt; Feedback (base64_encode ($ data), 200);

I did not get any configuration with timeout or execution time in both libraries.

Yes, you can do the problem you face that your server RAM is fast The maximum will be obtained if the file is too large and possibly if the file processing time takes too long, the script will expire. It has to do with your php.ini settings.

To fix this, open your php.ini and change the "maximum_execution_time" number of seconds. 0 is unlimited, but it is not good at the production level, so you feel that this will take time. If you want to be able to process more than 128MB files then replace "memory_limit" to make something higher.

It is also possible to set these through your php script / controller such as

ini_set ('memory_limit', '256M'); // 256MB sets memory_limit at in__set ('max_execution_time', '900'); // sets 900 seconds (15 minutes) from max_execution_time


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -