android - Why do I get this error: /system/bin/sh: ./mksquashfs: not executable: magic 7F45? -


As I could not find the mksquashfs tool for Android, I compiled it for the hand using a cross compilation and made it The Toolchain also has the same for the kernel.

I pushed / data / segmentation targets .

>

  #: cd / data / #: mkdir xyz #: ./mksquashfs xyz xyz.sqsh   

error message is:

  / system / bin / sh: ./mksquashfs: not executable: magic 7F45   

Please let me know how to get Macquash working for Android Please, if I'm missing a cross-compile toolchain. The Magic Number 7F45 specifies the extractable and linkable format (ALF) file type, which is not an executable.

The reason for the ARM processor can either be an improper cross compilation or using the wrong toolchain.

This problem should be corrected by using the correct toolchain

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -