javascript - "background-clip:text" has weird behaviour -


I am using a page that is -webkit-background-clip: text To work in browsers, with a polyphil, who do not support it.

Obviously, some browsers use webkit (chrome, opera and safari) and some (firefox, IE), and I want to display the page similar (give or take a background clip) though Firefox is not working on Polyphilos I'm using, but I translate text in Firefox very freely. Strangely, IE works (though not polyfil).

This is Firefox: Enter image description here

A webkit browser is: Enter image details here

And at the end it's IE: Enter image details here

I am using polyphil

I have tried to contact the person who had made it but he could not get any answer outside.

Actually, I do not know why Firefox is translating all the lessons I want to do as an Internet Explorer and just display the text in white or display it correctly Want to do

How would I go about doing this?

If you need a page, to stop working, there is too much for JSfield but can get a link on the page.

Creates an SVG for your polyfil firefox, but does not seem to work very well in it is. Exclude overflow: hidden from the SVG element (set in svg.css), show all generated SVG.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -