javascript - Adding another marker to google maps breaks the map -


I have a map that goes into coordination and then shows all nearby fitness, school, grocery and train installations . / P>

The problem is I would like to add another marker which just sits at the top of the order that I'm focusing on.

I have tried to add one using the code given below but whenever I do this, it does not load the map.

  var marker_home = new google.maps.marker ({map: map, location: location.agency.place, icon: home_icon});  

My code below:

   

If you are trying to create a marker "when at home the map Loads "", just add it to your initialize function:

  var marker_home = new google.maps.Marker ({map: map, location: home , Icon: home_icon});  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -