python - pyrouge: 'pyrouge_set_rouge_path' is not recognized as an internal or external command -


I have Windows 7 and use Python 2.7 I recently created RVEGE (Recall-Oriented Undertidity for Gest Evaluation) I had installed so that I could evaluate the summary.

Unfortunately, my summaries are in .txt format, and will not work with ROUGE. That's why I have installed the Purpose.

In the above website, they have installation steps. I followed the first step, which was used to install the pipe. The next step is to say:. Assume that a work ROUGE-1.5.5 installation is done, pyrouge_set_rouge_path / absolute / path / to:

"ROUGE path with this command tell pyrouge / ROUGE- 1.5.5 / directory "

Try the line that I am at the command prompt:

pyrouge_set_rouge_path C: \ rouge

So far I'm getting this error.

pyrouge_set_rouge_path 'is not recognized as an internal or external command, prevailing program or batch file

Any help in this matter is quite Thank you

Try this:

  set pyrouge_set_rouge_path = C: \ rouge  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -