lucene.net - Lucene - Better ways to store text or index -


Actually I'm a C # developer, but in one of my projects I need to implement Lucene search.

In short, this is a chat application and I need to find specific words used by any user

Now I have successfully integrated Lucene.Net in my project I'm able.

  1. A text field with 5000 words (Lucene Index)

    >

  2. 500 fields (Lucene Index) in it With 10 words

    Sorry for its misinterpretation, but I really do not know how to describe it in the proper Lucene term.

    Thank you very much for your time and feedback.

    If you do not need access to the original message text, then the 'stored' attribute can be omitted.

    To find out which user has written a specific word in his message When industry is using query (Trmaik or other) to the message field

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -