PHP - Maximum size allowed for each element of array -


In my program, I have 12 multi-dimensional arrays, which vary in size between 200-7000, in each cell of the array There is a float number with precision (such as 0.0000000000000123344) and these arrays pass values ​​to each other for some calculations. At some time I get an error of memory loss in some arrays (I have changed all the configuration related to memory and This maximum stop It is). I am thinking that what is the maximum size to store float in a large array? Thank you.

Finally I can find a solution I found that when the PHP collection is being loaded, There is no way to free it. Unset and gc_collect_cycles () are also not effective The only way to use the ** function ** on a separate section of code is in my case , I had a large script for loop , so I copied all of my code into the function, and I call the function in my loop. Every time the function quiets, the memory becomes free. You can test it once in your work by adding memory_get_usage () and see the difference once to see the function.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -