java - Finding called methods - reverse call hierarchy -


Is there an instrument that would be for a given method or class, that method can be called / class List of all methods?

I am aware of code coverage equipment, but I am looking at more for static analysis.

Some types of filtering system will be required to prevent the report that is clearly produced. For example, I com.mycompany * would like to identify all the methods in the package hierarchy.

I am basically looking for an inverse version of the call hierarchy provided by IDEs like Eclipse and Idea.

and permission to read and analyze class files.

  • Consider the continuous pool components for your resolution
  • / ul>

    I do not have much more favorable ...

  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

    multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

    c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -