matlab - Is it possible to have a mexopts.bat that links both 32 AND 64bit compilers? -


I have Matlab 2010b and Microsoft VS2010.

For reasons related to the project, I alternatively have 32 and 64 bit versions of Mattelab.

I currently have two mexopts.bat files which I renamed on the matlab version which I use to properly link to the relevant compiler.

Is both files a way of placing a file with the link of the compiler and does the matab automatically raise the relevant one?

Thanks for the comments, I checked the command line options.

An automated way of doing what I should do is:

  version = mexext; If the code (with version 5) == '3'% 32bit% 32bit version code elseif (version (5) == '6')% 64bit% 64bit version code problems and deal with   

The command for -f $ full_path_to_correct_mexopts.bat must be included

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -