c# - Merging word documents and preserve their formatting, header and footer -


I have trouble merging multiple word documents into single I had a scenario where I had a header and footer I am generating Word documents from html. I have around 10-15 such documents. I am personally preparing these words documents and working fine.

Now, I need to generate html in all 10 pages and combine in single word report. I should preserve the formatting, headers and footers of individuals report. I tried to do it in two ways, but the success was not found:

  1. The combined html of all pages in the html page and then finally saved as a file file.
  2. Word reports for all 10 HTML files created and merged with them using Microsoft Office.Internop.

I was able to merge the document but was not able to place the header, footer and formatting. Individual documents I have searched about section-break, but it is not sure How to use it.

Please see if someone can guide me in the direction of possible solution or something that can help me.

Thanks in advance

.

You

P> If he is not giving you enough control, So check whether DocX4 J.N.T. (Commercial Edition) can help with Docx4J's Mergex Header / Footer provides good granular control over the behavior.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - ERROR: cannot open source file x11\xlib.h -

c - What are pthread cancelation points used for? -

c# - Show a huge number of data in DevExpress GridView -