matlab - Summing unknown number of vectors -


I have two types of matrix & amp; Say size 2000x2 The number of columns in the matrix may vary from 2 to 20. The number of rows will also be different. What I would like to do is add all the columns of matrix into a vector. How can I do this with looping through all the columns?

I have tried the line given below, though if there are two columns or a 3 x 1 vector, the column etc. So it just takes the sum of the total columns.

  result_vec = sum (my_matrix (, 1: end)) column 1 column 2 column 3 result vector 5 3 2 10 3 11 4 18 9 6 7 22   

To get the line amount, you have to summarize on the other dimension.

Total (my_matrix, 2)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -