php amazon elastic transcoder -


I am trying to execute a job that will transcode a video file ... I have a php file

  & lt ;? Php is required 'vendor / autoload.php'; Use the Allsial Transmoder \ Elastic Transistor Client; // Create a service locator using a configuration file $ client = ElasticTranscoderClient :: factory (array ('key' = & gt; 'my key', 'secret' => 'my secret', 'field' = & Gt; us -west-2 ',)); $ Result = $ client- & gt; Create (when array ('pipeline id' = & gt; 'my pipeline id', 'input' => array ('key' = 'gtc:' video.mp4 ',' frameRate '= & gt;' auto ' 'Resolution' = & gt; 'Auto', 'Aspectatio' => 'Auto', 'Interlacedcade' => 'Auto', 'Container' =>, 'Auto',), 'Output' = & Gt; array ('key' => gtc: 'output.mp4', 'thumbnail page' = & gt; thumb {count} .jpg ',' rotate '=>' auto ',' preset id '= > 1351620000001-000010 ',),)); ? & Gt;   

And I call this script as transcoder.pp

This is the thing that if I call it VPS from my root like php transcoder.php This works just fine, but if I try to call it from my browser (Safari, Chrome, Firefox), then I get a fatal error:

  Unseen Exception 'AOS Elastic Transcoder Exception' ElasticTranscoderException '/ home / my_user / public_html / test / vendor / aws / aws-sdk-php / src / Aws / Common / Exception / Namespace ExceptionFactory.php: In the 91 stack trace: # 0 / home / my_user / public_html / test / vendor / AWS / AWS-sdk-php / src / aws / common / exception / NamespaceExceptionFactory.php (76): Aws \ Common \ exception \ NamespaceExceptionFactory-> CreateException ('Aws \ ElasticTran ...', Object (Guzzle \ http \ Message \ EntityEnclosingRequest), Object (Guzzle \ http \ Message \ Response), Array) # 1 / home / my_user / public_html / test / vendor / aws / Aws-sdk-php / src / Aws / Common / Exception / ExceptionListener.php (55): OWS \ Common \ Exception \ NamespaceExceptionFactory- & gt; # (Internal function): ovs \ common \ exception \ exception listener-> onrequest error (object (ghazle \ common \ "\") (Object (ghazle \ htp \ message \ Enti TyneclosingRequest), Object (ghazle \ hpp \ message \ Response) Event), 'request. Panic', Object Symfony \ component \ EventDispatcher \ EventDispatcher) # 3 / home / my_user / public_html / test / vendor / symphony / event dispatcher / symfony / component / even on line 35 / Home / my_user / public_html / test / transcoder.php   

Any ideas why Works from the root and why it does not work with this browser? I need to access it from the browser.

Try to change settings from php.ini about curls and exec, which is why you Access to the script from the browser is not allowed, but works with the root console.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -