Bitnami stack (Drupal) Apache 2.4 Won't start after editing HTTPD.CONF -


I've spent it a while so that I can be forgiven for this, but I'm at the end of my mind.

I have a screwdriver drip stack on a Windows Server 2008 R2 box, which I am trying to add a single sign through the web server authentication module within Doppel. I have downloaded and installed it properly, however when I try to load the mod_auth_sspi module by editing the httpd.conf file and adding the line to the file:

  LoadModule sspi_auth_module module / mod_auth_sspi .so  

and add the mod_auth_sspi.so file to the module directory. As far as I know it should do, I do this once and I try to restart the Apache server, it will not start again. If I comment on this line then it loads properly.

Am I missing something? I am performing all the edits as an administrative account.

Thanks in advance.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -