javascript - I would like to not expose some of details in plain HTML code -


In my application, I want to assign some PHP values ​​to the JavaScript variable. So I used to follow the code

  "; & Lt; / Script & gt;   

But the problem is that I want to hide the details from the HTML source view. The description will now appear in the HTML view source such as

  var my_js_var = "this is my php value";   

How can I hide such details from the HTML source?

You need to have hash / encrypt for use in the customer and the server is processed upon request Verify hash at size.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -