oracle10g - SQL query , How to select a generated field in GROUP BY -


I'm trying to select two things: customer_id and segment (based on some arguments), both of them Should be in the group

I tried to use without the surname (like giving it to the case ... END) but it failed because it has the MAX GROUP BY field area if I cut the maximum It also fails to compile it.

What should I do to keep this in mind?

I'm not sure that you have already " Why do I strongly believe that by removing the "group by" section from your query, you will get the information you expected.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -