qss - How to add style via setStyleSheet() without losing orignal style in Qt? -


I can use setStyleSheet () to set the style in Konw I Qt. But I had to face a problem setStyleSheet () set by the first set of setStyleSheet ()

The times have lost the first genres, / Strong>,

setStyleSheet ("QLabel {color: red;}");

............

  setStyleSheet ("QLabel {border-image: url (...... }} ")  

When I set a border-image, red property is lost. Try to solve it by using

setStyleSheet (styleSheet () + QString ("QLabel {limit-image: url (......)}"))) Is;

But it was similar that only the property of the border-image was present.

When I use set stylesheet (), then I should add the properties of each style, although I

raise my poor written English Thank you. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

You can set the stylesheets without a QLabel tag:

  SetStyleSheet ("color: red;");  

After setting up a stylesheet property, you can add another property such as:

  setStyleSheet (stylesheet () .append (customs ("border -search: url (......); ")));  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -