c# - Downloading/Uploading inventory from Amazon -


There is a list of inventory when selling on Amazon, and when there is a large amount of product, it takes a lot of time to change the listing Like when new stock comes in. I have been stuck on this for days. I would like to do a small program (most likely on C #) what I'm trying to do here: 1. The program starts and logs in Amazon Seller 2. Download the list of my products for sale. 3. Comparison and update the downloaded file with me already with my new stock. 4. Upload the updated file. Stage is 1,2,4 which I need a lot of help, because now I've been stuck for a long time, step 3 is right, I know how to read and save the file, just need to know how to update .

Are you asking to use the program to upload or update your Amazon account storage? How to do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -