java - What Does It Mean If findViewById finds view but setText or setImageResource Do not work -


This problem is really driving me crazy. I have tried to pass it in 2-3 days. I have a list view, I repeat through each image element to set their images to a picture I checked that if FindViewById works, and it does so because the logcat gave me that ID When I try to set an image res to load the image from the Internet or use Picasso, nothing happens and the images are not visible.

Here's the ImageView definition in XML:

  & lt; ImageView Android: id = "@ + id / photo" android: layout_height = "100dp" Android: layout_width = "100dp" Android: contentDescription = "@ string / desc" / & gt;  

And here is the process of running:

 for  (int i = 0; i  

It looks a lot easier to do this, but for some reason it does not work. I tried to clean up this project, if it does not make any difference, it is all in one piece, and I have already used the setAdapter on the list.

I really appreciate any help.

adapter < Code> getView () gives you a new view, it is not what is displayed and changes on the screen which does not have any visible results.

The adapter getView () setImageResource () is the code to move , so it runs on the same view requested by your list view.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -