terminal - CEDET in emacs (command line mode) -


I'm trying to setup and Android development on my Mac using Macs and CEDAIT (I hate Eclipse And I want to keep using Emacs, but I want autocompletion, so this setup looked perfect.)

However, I want to use emacs in the terminal. I have a problem with autocomplete CDET has attempted to use the graphical menu "popup-menu" and I found an error in CLI mode: "The function definition of the symbol is zero: popup-menu", which can be understood correctly Comes in

My question is, what is the method of using MACS's Term Map menu to auto-complete the SEEDET?

Thank you!

Thibault.

EDIT: You can find my IMA configuration here:

EDIT 2: Some screenshots to show here 1- What is SEEDET auto completion in GUI mode 2- I CLE

CDET = AutoComplete =

I got my answer!

I did not succeed to change the menu by auto-complete, however, it works perfectly with the company! This is a bit more messy than the GUI menu, but it's still awesome!

Thanks to Stefan for help with this!

I will post my full configuration to Zithub when I 'will be done with this configuration (I'm trying to optimize keyboard shortcuts slightly).

Cheers,


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -