c++ - how to name a critical section in openmp in visual studio 2012 -


I want to name an important section in openmp

I have given it a name like this :

  #pragma omp critical [RawImageFile]   

And I'm getting this error:

  Error C3005: '[': Unexpected token OpenMP was faced with 'Important' Directorate   

If I use it like this:

  #pragma omp Critical raw photo    I am getting this error:  
  TC3005: 'RAW IMAGEFILE': OpenMP encountered an unexpected token on 'Important' directive   

If I use it like this:

  #pragma omp Important "RawImageFile"   

I am getting this error:

  error C3005: 'string': unexpected on 'OpenMP' critical 'directive' Token faced   

Right syntax to give an important section name in opnmp in Visual Studio 2012 Or is it?

You should use round-brackets i.e. #pr Egma Ompi Important (Roimagefile) No class-brackets (details in the OpenMP specification are part of the square-bracket syntax description, and this means "optional", they will be included in your code token Are not)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -