asp.net web api - How to use Azure Service Bus between Website and REST Web API -


I have done a ton of research and can not figure out how to use the service just in the real bus scenario.

I have a web site that communicates with a restore API and I just want a service between the two.

By working in the service bus queue, while my web site is sending things to the REST API in the background, stay fast I think this is a common scenario.

PS My REST API uses basic authentication.

So right now I am looking for sample code to handle this specific scenario, but nothing can be found.

I have two ideas, but not sure what the service can just handle ...

  1. Do not just serve the entire line of the queue and keep it to rest Is able to deal with API and authentication?

  2. ... or just in the line of the bus holds that ID that I use to pull data from SQL and to act on the task? In other words ... I need a "listener" app that chooses the queue and takes bits to create the message and sends it to the rest api.

    No one who will handle this scenario will not be clear about this ... What is the best way to do this?

    itemprop = "text">

    Use the webbows and quoitiger.

    1. Queue for website bus service.
    2. Webbos you can host web apps in the rest of the APIs by reading the queue received messages using
    3. Processing in Webbos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -