codeigniter - Fatal error: Cannot use object of type stdClass - amfphp -


I am newbee for amfphp + codeignitor, I am unable to see the answer to the question, or it is not clear to me.

I followed the procedure outlined here

I am getting the same error - Serious error: Can not use the object stdClass as the array in D: \ vhosts \ Site \ Application \ Library \ Amfphp \ Plugins \ AmfphpMonitor \ AmfphpMonitor.php on line 167

There is no idea where I am making a mistake I am trying to url.

How to improve? What's the problem? If the problem is resolved, will I see the service browser?

Experts Please guide me to this ...

Here is the code

Folder structure

  -controllers -amf -surervices -Testservice.php -Gateway.php -libraries -Amfphp (Amfphp folder)   

gateway.php

  & lt ;? Php require_once APPPATH "/libraries/Amfphp/ClassLoader.php"; Class Gateway Expands CI_Controller {function __construct () {parent :: __ construct (); } Function index () {$ config = new Amfphp_Core_Config (); // Config thing with something here $ config- & gt; serviceFolders = array (dirname (__ FILE__). "/ Services /"); $ Gateway = amfphp_Core_HttpRequestGatewayFactory :: createGateway ($ config); $ Gateway-> Service (); $ Gateway-> Production (); }}   

testervice.php

  & lt ;? Php Class TestServiceCI_Controller {Public Function getMessage () {Returns array ("param1" = & gt; "param1"); }}   

thanks

Someone point to such a problem Have been fixed and have not been released yet, can you try to change your AmfphpMonitor.php code with this?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -