javascript - Web Application - Dynamic Image Rendering -


When it comes to web applications, I am a complete Noah I created a network visualization toolkit based on Google App Engine I am doing I have implemented the Spanning Tree Protocol as a sample. This is what it does:

  1. Take the network topology as an input from the client
  2. Generate a network graph based on 1, and the image to the customer
  3. Generate trees spanning the MST protocol
  4. presenting the image of a tree spreading to the user

    I can go to the demo to see my professor to stay away from javascript Have been instructed by. If you see, the application runs properly.

    Here's the problem:

    1. The MST protocol is a step-by-step algorithm. Currently this application runs the entire algorithm in the backend and gives the final result.
    2. What is my profile? I want to do this, add a 'step by step' button. If the user clicks on that button, then the entire MST protocol is run one step at a time so that the user can work on MST Could imagine the actual simulation of

      I do not know at all how to do this. As I said, web development is not really my feature, if my explanation of the problem is not enough, please tell me I will try to explain it properly. And once visited the website it will tell you what the application does.

      1 Edit: I had to do this work. Those who are thinking, I create a hidden variable 'iterator' which I exchange between HTML and the Python backend so that step number is detected in every click of step by step button. Could. In the server side, I am creating a simple data structure to store all the examples generated by my algorithm. This combination with the Iterator, the image is provided. The links posted above now reflect those changes.

      Generate a series of images for each step, then create a GUI that clicks on the previous / next button Allows to change the displayed image. It is without any javascript, just using HTML + CSS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -