windows - How to change console code to 1252? -


I am trying to use PostgreSQL on Windows 8 using the command line provided by GT Bash so that I I can run commands such as Unix. When access to postgrades with the following command: psql -U postgres I get:

Warning: console code page (850) windows code page (1252) etc. is different from. ..

In the Windows Command tool, I need to type chcp 1252 before reaching postgraduates so that the warning is not visible. What is the equivalent command in Unix / GIT Bash?

I tried git bash to chcp 1252 or chcp but it outputs:

sh .exe ": chcp: command not found

Any ideas?

Try "chcp.com 1252".

Git does not consider bash ".com" as an ineffective executable postfix. "Chcp" can not expand to fix it If you are executable, you should type "chcp.com" completely.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -