javascript - JSP to return value to ajax call -


I think the JSP page that I called on the AJAX call which is based on my JSP code part, Or returns 1. So to get that value I did something like this in Ajax Call:

    

And I did the same in the JSP part:

    

How to get this value in my JavaScript Ajax call. I want to store this value because I need to make decisions based on this value.

Currently the message that is being displayed on Ajax success:

     

Return a Jason from the JSP page.

Set as Jason.

  Feedback. Stuttgart Type ("App / Jason"); Response.setHeader ("content-displacement", "inline");   

In the success of AJX, Boolean value is obtained from Julon and its use ...

Update:

Return the flag to div and use that div to get the code value id .

  .println ("div 
");

In this way JavaScript is used ...

  $ ("#moded"). Find ("# flag"). Html ();    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -